Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A long time

it has been quite some time since I have posted. Way before we went out west.
Have been home for about a week now and am more or less caught up.(If there ever is such as thing LOL). I am involved in way too much. Will I ever learn.
Had a lovely time in BC. Had lunch with Jean and of course we laughed like crazy, spent the whole morning with her quilty friends, and if I may I'll call them friends too. A real fun group to be with. Spent money again on quilty project, after all I had none(????)
I have been reading what has been going on , but it is rather quiet. I do agree with what Rosey mentioned about Country living. It is very quiet and compared to the city I chose country. Mind you the city is ever creeping closer just like Rosey mentioned. It used to take us at least two and a half hours to get to the biggest city here and with the new roads(and bigger and wider) it now only takes an hour and a half. Just lets not talk about the accidents.
Quilts wise I have not been sewing too much lately. Hope to get at it in the next week.
Hello to all, take care and enjoy
Grace in On

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home