Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Almost Spring??????? Freezing down here

in Paradise, or New Zealand whichever you prefer. We are feeling an icy blast right up from the Antarctic and to add to that lots of rain and wind. Yuk!!!!! I am sitting here at my computer wearing gloves, makes for a fun way of typing. Owing to the time of the year not too much going on. I didn't get the painting done but will finish next year. Takes me all my time trying to keep the house clean, just wish Gus would count his feet , he seems to think I only have to wipe 3 and he takes off on the fourth, hence one muddy paw print across the carpet. he will be a street kid to the end of his days. Our smallest DGK has just had her first birthday and now runs everywhere. She is no lady and is very loud, all the pets hear her and run. She is really fun and we see a big difference each week, she has quite a sense of humour and really has her Poppa on, seems to realise I have seen the behaviour before and doesn't try it on with me so much. I am still making the big hexagon quilt, really enjoying it , my DIL is peering over my shoulder each week asking when will I finish it!!!!! Patience girl, patience. Love the NZ fabrics, flora and fauna looking good to me .Have a clearence from the hospital, boob lump is just fatty tissue , PHEW , that was a worry for a while, I tidied up all the cupboards , garden, fabrics and all else just in case. Anyone else do that when they thought they had a problem? My house has never been so tidy, but I know it won't take long to return to normal. Hugs for now Bee, in NZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home