Tuesday, May 19, 2009

No drought here

This morning I ventured out to meet up with the long arm quilter. She has only been in this area about 8 months, having retired from VA. I did like her work and felt confident leaving my quilt parts with her. She helped me pick out a dark pink for the quilting. Since the top has roses in the fabric she will quilt an all over cabbage rose design.
Yesterday's rain was gentle, today's is squalls. Whatever drought the state of Fla. was having should be well gone by Friday. We are supposed to have rain every day and night. Thankfully I don't live on the beach because there are gale warnings and the sand-shrinkage that comes with storms.
Going to stay home for the rest of the day, and most of tomorrow also, it's not worth the dangers of the stupid people who don't slow down. The weather chanel was even broadcasting from out beach area this morning when I was watching.
Milk and cookies sound good right now.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home