Sunday, June 7, 2009

Rain go away!

Back home after a quick trip to Gainsville, Fla. to visit some friends. We took our bikes and did a bit of biking on the rails to trails site. It was very nice. The friends are getting older--imagine that.
The ground is soggy already. The weeds are growing so high, that once a week cutting isn't going to do it. We are seriously considering hiring a lawn service. The person I talked to last week doesn't charge any more than the H. S. boy, and seems more reliable. One of my GF's has had him do her yard for 25 years.
I get to have the 7 stitches taken out of my face tomorrow. Yea. This skin cancer stuff is for the birds. The following week I get the ones out of my right arm.
The long-arm quilter called, she has my quilt ready, so hopefully it looks good. I'll get it in the morning. Will let you know how it turns out.
Going to finish a mystery book so can take it back to the library tomorrow also.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home