Monday, September 15, 2008

Photos...

Posting a photo here is a lesson in patience...I have just spent 15minutes , doing just that , only to have it disappear as soon as I started to write the message... Maybe I'll try again later !

A lovely sunny day here , a little bit "fresh" but it will warm up. I spent the afternoon in the garden yesterday pulling weeds and cutting back a few things. Nothing like dirt under the fingernails to make you feel good ! I'll be out there again today, just waiting for the dew to disappear..

A few weeks ago my DH challenged his golfing buddy to prepare a meal for the four of us. (these two men are both retired farmers who have never prepared a decent meal in their lives...) To make it more special we invited some mutual friends along to join us.. My DH had a frantic week of menu planning , buying, and preparing food while I tried to stay in the background... the evening went well with lots of laughs and the food was remarkable good (!) Last Saturday we had the return match ! Our host looked exhausted and his wife looked stressed but the meal was a great success.. neither are keen to repeat the exercise ! Maybe a BBQ in the summer...

Time to get out into the garden.
Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home