Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Brrrr we are cold

Hello

The weather man told us to cover the garden, we are in for frost tonight. That is too early. BRRRR.
He also mentioned that with all the abundance of rain we had we should be in for a very colourful display with the leaves.
That puts all the retreat people right in the right place because , the colour should be starting . Actually they already are getting colour in some places.

Jane I hope you are doing well and congrats on your new car. Looks like a nice new toy. I am still driving the old jalopy with no grill. We have looked everywhere and can not find one., but with putting in 11 new windows , we are not looking to add car payments to that yet.Need a little time. The again with snow just around the corner and who knows where I will end up this year, maybe we should just wait until spring when there are no more snow banks. LOL.
Well should go and help DH put covers over the tomatoes and peppers
Have a good evening all
there was lots more I commented on as I was reading and I hope you heard it all because it is no longer on my mind.
Hugs
Grace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home