Sunday, September 7, 2008

MULTNOMAH FALLS?

Jill, I visited Multnomah Falls in the spring of '91 while I was in Vancouver, WA for depositions. I took a few days vacation time and toured the Columbia River Gorge. Of course, it rained the whole time. Had what was probably the finest salmon dinner at the lodge that I've had before and since.



I'm attaching pictures of my new "green" car. There are so many displays and bleeps it will take awhile to get it sorted out. Shadow took a ride down the driveway and back and it bleeped all the way. The smallest of the icons that flash at you are hard for me to read due to the limited vision. I finally figured out that it was telling me that it didn't like the passenger hanging out the window while standing on the arm rest. Shadow didn't care. The driveway is the only place I let her do that and I've endured heat and cold to open that window for her. The passenger airbag is disabled if there is something under 60# in it that seat. That makes Shadow safe but my 5' tall DD#1 is in danger whenever she is in passenger seat of any vehicle.



Got chores to do so I bid you all fair well.



Jane in NC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home