Monday, September 1, 2008

I am amazed

Hi to all my friends, I am the one who the book 'computers for dummies" had in mind when they wrote the book. Quite a lot been happening here , we have a new, 4months, GD , her name is Cara and we think she is lovely. She is such a good baby our DD doesn't know she has a baby.Dh is still getting slower and his eyes are getting worse, no reading now, thank goodness for Sky he can see enough to watch the sport. We are so pleased the Spring has come, we were told last night August has had 21 days of rain. It seems much more, our garden is such a mess, I am going to be very busy soon. Not too much going on here during winter my fingers don't work too well in the cold so lots of books have been read. The quilts will start soon. So pleased I can get on here again , I used my old addy and it worked!!!! My new addy is quilter123@ihug.co.nz i am not going to change it on the BB as I will get lost again. Lovely to make contact will write again , Bee in NZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home