Thursday, August 21, 2008

QOV label

JANE in N.C.- I forgot to say that I wrote out a label for the Quilt of Valor.
It says "This quilt is a mother's loving arms around you. It is a gift of love and thanks for all you have done to defend and protect us and all the best that America stands for."
Do you want me to add your name?
My GF in Mt. Dora is asking her quilt group to do some QOV quilts, along with the ones they give to missions work. I'm either going to take it down to her about the first of October, or send it down in the mail. I don't think they will turn in their quilts until close to Christmas time.
The storm is getting stronger now, the power was out for an hour (I took a nap) and will most likely flash on and off as the day/evening continues.
Hopefully by this time Friday it will be up in Georgia.
Soggy Sara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home