Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Reserve Grand Champion Quilt




Our county fair was a few weeks ago. Just wanted to share that I received Reserve Grand Champion on one of the quilts I entered.




I saw this pattern in a magazine, and decided it would be the one I would make for my DB & DSIL who were celebrating their 40th anniversary. Due to many other things going on, I was pressed for time. I started the quilt on July 4th, and gave it to them on Aug. 2nd. Needless to say I did nothing but work on the quilt. I do believe I am half crazy for putting myself through this! I do love the way it turned out -- even if I don't care for green -- that's the color of their bedroom.




Here's also a pic of the back of the quilt to show the insane amount of quilting I did on it.
Don't know if the pictures are going to show.


1 Comments:

At August 29, 2008 at 3:24 AM , Blogger Lavinia said...

Wow, lovely work. gosh, did you get any sleep at all? (smile). Lavinia-TN

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home