Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hi Gang

Hi Gang!

I know I have been off screen for sometime. Things have been busy. I have had time for a little quilting. Right now, I am trying to finally finish the stack an whack lizard quilt in time for our Guild show in March. I think I will make it. When finished, I will try to post a picture.

Bad news, my sister now has a tumor in her *other* breast. I will be going out to San Francisco area on Sept 23 because she will be operated on September 26. I will be out there for a week, seeing what I can do to help with the kids and such. If someone knows Terter's email, let me know because she might want to know. She always asked me how Lisa was doing. Right now, she is doing ok.... but they want her to do chemo this time and she and I are not thrilled about that. We saw what it did to Mom and Dad and they will have to make a good case for it to convince her, I think.
She is opting for mastectomy rather than trying a lumpectomy. The tumor is 10mm. Last time, she had to go back for a mastectomy after the lumpectomy did not have a clean margin. She figures it will "even things out".
Keep her in your thoughts, if you have a moment.

Ronna in Happy Valley __/^^^^^o>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home