Friday, September 12, 2008

Jane, you are a hoot!

A picture is worth a thousand words. How nice a car is that!? I think that it will hug the road better than an SUV or we hope so. It must make you feel happier in your recovery to have that settled. How are you and are you going to make it to Grace's retreat?

Grace is much further north in Ontario than we are. We are still warm, tee-shirt weather, not cold at night but it's definitely heading into fall. By the end of September, it will be heavy sweater weather but still with the possibility of having lots of warm days until Thanksgiving. Hard to believe the summer has gone but then July it rained so much that we've just had about three weeks of good summer weather before September came around.

Hello, Bee, nice to see you back posting.
It's been awhile for me and I keep loosing my password I'm told, or my email address the site doesn't recognize. That's happened, now, three times. A mystery.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home