Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Very nice Jane !!

Yes, I like the look of your new car ! I hope you will enjoy travelling many safe miles in it.

It seemed very easy to get on to this page tonight. After clicking on the "sign on" bit, I found myself straight here. Perhaps there is a new system in place.

I spoke to my DGS last night to see how his first day at school had been. He said it had been "great" and that he had a new friend. Then he asked if I would send him a photograph. For one moment I felt quite flattered, thinking that he wanted a photo of his Nana and Poppa, fortunately I checked with him only to be told in no uncertain terms that "NO....I would like a photo of your dog " !! Such is life !

Had a call from DD#2, from the airport, where she was filling in time before boarding her flight to Thailand. She doesn't like travelling on her own and it's a long flight from here to there ! She had bought a book and she will be able to watch films but there's no way a long flight like that can be enjoyable. She'll have her DH for company on the way back.

Our day started with heavy fog today but the sun came out this afternoon, just briefly. It's still cold and frosts are a real possibility, after the fresh snow on the Alps at the w/end. Some pretty spring flowers out though. I may take photo of them and post it tomorrow.

Time for bed now.
Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home