Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Oh Sara

I love daylight savings time!! I am more of an early morning person and love getting up most days, even if it's just getting some coffee and turning on the computer while I see daylight....living in n/west Ontario we have a lot of dark winter months....let alone when we were in northern Manitoba.... Never enough sunlight over the winter months and this year it's been a long one.... Bonus factor... I always figure is that I don't have lights on very much so I am saving the $$ factor as well as being a eco-type without too much extra effort. The only downside I ever felt was when the kids were young and trying to get them to bed while the sun was still shining!! Had to install room darkening blinds !!

Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home