Friday, January 25, 2008

Pictures

Laura and Pat, I don't see any buttons at all on my posting page. That's why I can't figure out how to post a picture. When I'm not on the run, I guess I'll have to e-mail Pat and take her up on her offer to walk me through this--if I can even post a photo, since I can't find any of those buttons you guys are talking about! Hmmm. What's wrong with my posting screen??

Anyhow, after my comment yesterday about chronic pain I went right to the phone and made the appointment for Kira's surgery. My shoulder pain made me realize how she must feel with her knee. Her surgery is scheduled for Feb. 6. I hope she has an easy time of it. I don't look forward to the recovery time with two other dogs who aren't going to understand that Kira will not be allowed to play for quite a while. I just want the dear dog to be okay again.

I can't believe I'm spending $1500 on dog surgery!!!! I guess that's cheap though for a watchdog, companion, and faithful friend. Hey, now that I think about it, Kira was the only dog that we got free. I guess I'll just pretend she's a very expensive purebred.

Just got the Wii game console for my kids. Nice to see them physically "playing" sports instead of sitting in front of a computer or video game screen. The crazy thing actually makes you sweat! I was "bowling" on it last night. The stuff we do...

Jean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home