Thursday, January 24, 2008

Jean, Laura's directions are right on. I wasn't sure how to post a photo so I just stumbled along. Once it was done though I thought it was pretty easy to do. On my screen the button to click on is right next to the spell check button. Once you click on that the rest is a piece of cake. If you still have troubles you can e-mail me at seals2441atyahoodotcom with your phone number. I will call you and walk you thru it.

Laura your dogs are beautiful. Looks like they play together pretty good. My Lady is twice as big as Sassy and has a tendancy to run her over. They love to play chase. My grandson tells me they are training for NASCAR!!

Pat in Flint

1 Comments:

At January 25, 2008 at 6:46 AM , Blogger Laura in Alabama said...

Thanks. Ike, the boxer, plays pretty well with one dog at a time. More than one, and we call him psycho Ike. Schuyler, the labradork, on the other hand, loves everyone...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home