Wednesday, January 23, 2008

doggie surgery

Celia, Rosey and Gus (!), thanks for responding to my question. I knew someone on here would know what I was talking about. From what Celia said, it doesn't sound like rehab would be all too awful, so we're leaning toward going ahead with the surgery. Riley is much bigger than our Kira, and if he had such a successful outcome, she probably would too. The one thing that's going to be tricky here is that we have two other dogs who aren't going to understand why Kira won't be able to play for a while, and Kira herself is going to have to be watched like a hawk or she'll be trying to play with the other two before she's supposed to. Good grief.

I wonder if it would be best to wait until spring for the surgery so we're not dealing with ice and snow and cold. Oh, my poor doggie. She is the sweetest thing too. They sure do capture your hearts.

Jean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home