Monday, January 21, 2008

Cold is all relative...

If I said that it was three degrees above zero F. and that it's so cold down here the dogs are lifting their paws, Heather would say...cold, you don't know what cold is until you hit Thunder Bay, Ontario...It's so cold I'm going to hop in a bath, get my flannel nightie and pyjamas and housecoat and kid mohair sox and my fleece lined slippers on...I haven't warmed up all day.

Jane will be on her way to Asheville in the a.m. to meet a masked man with a sharp instrument. Hope all goes well, it has to be better than your last experience and in a better hospital. Will you be able to sleep tonight, though...I hope Shadow will sleep on Mom's bed and comfort her.

Doris, I sneezed so much with that cold over Christmas, took eighteen days before I finally felt human, thanks to antibiotics, threw my back out, a new experience and I'm starting to sneeze again. I think it's something that revisits.

Jean, I think that is green grass underneath that cat...isn't it...

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home