Sunday, January 20, 2008

just a little sun......



It's been so rainy so far this winter!

Colder temps than usual too.
Even though this guy above has a nice thick coat we have fixed him up


with a nice new dog house with a low voltage heating pad.


Not sure he will ever trust us, we trapped him a month ago or so & neutered & released him.


He has the most beautiful sweet look on his face & I'm so sad that he was


never able to trust & enjoy human companionship.


Would love to neuter whoever felt he was undeserving of a loving home,


probably by not spaying his Mom.


No quilting going on here to speak of, a quickie baby quilt that's still at the quilters & that's about it.


Was suppose to be at The Road To Ca. this weekend but spent two weeks with a sinus, cold combo & lost all interest to travel, so we stayed home.


Home is just the best place!!

Here's my little Smart Car that is on order!

Any idea's for plates?

The cool stuff like, EPANTS (as in smarty pants) or Alec (as in Smart Alic) are gone, best I have come up with is PARK ME

Our dealership opens tomorrow & I guess they have 50 cars, but we are

down the line & probably will get ours in late spring.

Good luck with your surgery Jane, I know it will be a great success & you will back on your skateboard come summer!! Wish I had a quilt going to your show, that was so much fun!

I'd like to say I'm off to quilt, but I think a little nap in in order!

Love, to all, Jill

4 Comments:

At January 21, 2008 at 2:25 PM , Blogger Linda, the Serial Quilter from Oxford, Ohio said...

Hey, Jill. How about RLRSK8 for the plates? (rollerskate)

 
At January 21, 2008 at 5:43 PM , Blogger Jean at Mill Bay said...

For the plate I like "Mxwell" -- thereby showing my age! LOL

And I love that cat! I have two here that look just like him -- with the same shy faces and lush black coats. Our most difficult cats to place are the black ones...

Jean

 
At January 21, 2008 at 6:07 PM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

I know the black pet syndrome, sigh. I think it's a little better for cats than dogs because when you go to petfinder.com, there are so so many black dogs it's unbelievable.
My heart just aches for this guy, who we call Sylar & sometimes Creature. His eyes just say, "I wish I could trust you, I'm so lonely"
I know that Maxwel has been used a bit, but I don't know about Oregon.
Said I'd never have vanity plates, but these little muffins kind of need one!

 
At January 24, 2008 at 2:14 PM , Blogger Beth in TN said...

Ideas: TIDBIT, LILBIT, HIIQ

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home