Saturday, January 12, 2008

Mostly Gus

Thank you Marion, Gus is much better, his face is looking more normal, did I tell you the vet thought he had had a slight stroke and his face drooped, he also would have had a black eye but it is black anyway.He is walking much better and can get in his chair without help.Still gets his back legs muddled up when he goes too fast but improving every day.All our neighbours ,even the ones I don't know, have stopped me and asked how he is doing, isn't that wonderful how all on here , and the other boards are asking about him. He is only a mutt but our beloved mutt. I keep forgetting to ask about Precious, How is she now , very frightened I suspect? In NZ a lot of people go hunting and I remember when Precious Pup was on TV and a friend who was a real hunting, shooting, fishing type of man had a dog who looked just like the cartoon dog . Everyone called this dog Precious and our friend used to get really cross but the dog used to sit and laugh just like the cartoon. Enjoy your family Marion, you must miss them so much. Our DS2 is back from the South Island and is coming for breakfast, pancakes of course.They were coming for lunch but I decided way too hot to stand and cook then so guess what they decided to do . I am still deciding who won there. All is ready so think I will go and water the garden before the trees start to die.. Hugs for now Bee in NZ .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home