Friday, January 4, 2008

GUS

Marion, so sorry to hear about Gus' run-in with the motor vehicle. I have also failed to express my concerns about Precious. Ye gods, is there actually someone who calls her dog Precious in front of other people? I call Shadow that a lot but she's a pretty tough out door hunting type dog so I don't embarrass her by calling her that in public. How silly we are about our furries.

The point of this note is to suggest to Marion and anyone else who has trouble medicating her pet. I don't know how he thought to try it but Al discovered that a little bit of peanut butter makes the medicine go down to paraphrase Mary Poppins. Most dogs I know of love peanut butter and when I just shake the glucosamine bottle Shadow comes running for her treat. She get about a 1/4 teaspoon of the stinky stuff and she never notices the rather sizeable pill along with it. Then Mom gets to lick off the spoon. (I administer the pill and peanut butter from a finger by the way.)

Jane, disappointed that the Friday stitch group isn't meeting today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home