Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year y'all!

Checking in to wish everyone a good 2008! DH and I had plans to go to movies and dinner with friends, then I came down with a bad cold 3 days ago and have been on the sofa ever since. I sent DH on anyway (they saw "Charlie Wilson's War" and liked it) since I'm not great company and he'd have a better time with our friends. LOL

Bee in NZ - what a terrible time with poor Gus! It is a miracle that the doctor noticed something and held off putting him down. Give Gus a hug for me.

Jean in Mill Bay - You have your hands full with the estate and a terrible cold on top of it all. I hope you're feeling stronger by now.

Jane in NC - keep us posted when you have your knee surgery.

I've started some topical chemotherapy a couple days ago, for sun damage on my forehead. Omigosh, this stuff itches like mad and it's only the third night of dosing. I used it around my mouth last year and it took a week before the itching began, at that time. Ugh.....

Welp, DH and I will ring in the new year at midnight EST (11 p.m. our time-LOL) with some boiled custard, and then we are calling it a night.

Hugs to everyone,
Doris W. in TN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home