Monday, December 31, 2007

I need my head read

We went to collect Gus from the vet and although he is home he is still not walking on his own , he is so badly bruised but time will fix that. We also arrived home with 4week old kittens who were left outside the vet's today.As it is New years Eve the vet is closing and they couldn't find anyone to look after them for a few days. so you can see why I need my head read.They are so cute and are potty trained and love people , climb up to my neck and cuddle. How anyone can do this to animals I just can't think. Fortunately our vet is good and will con people into taking them .No wehave our full complement of rescue pets and can't keep any more. We are busy trying to think of who we can con . Our dIL is away and probably they will have one when they return . They are the ones who decided we were going to have a dog , hence Gus.I didn't know kittens could purr at 4 weeks . Must go and feed them and our other lot. Hugs Bee in NZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home