Monday, December 24, 2007

Greetings from Oregon

Hi,
Thank you Marion for checking in after the quake. I was pretty sure none of our DUGS lived in that area but sometimes I get confused on things. :-) It sounded like a bad earthquake but I'm glad to hear there wasn't more loss of life or more damage.

I think we are now ready for our Christmas stuff. We'll celebrate with the kids and grands this evening. For the first time, it won't be in our house. I don't mind as I've been tired this year and not having to clean before and after will be a nice break for me. We'll go to the daughter's new home. I think it will be loads of fun as her house is quite large. Extra room for everyone to spread out. :-)

Christmas day is usually rather quiet for us. This year in particular since nothing is being done here. It is weird but we'll spend the day traveling north to clean the carpets at my father's house which will have an open house next weekend. Has anyone ever had such a weird Christmas Day? LOL We figure traffic will be light. Plus it will be nice to have that chore done. My father passed away mid-summer and we're finally getting his house ready to sell. I doubt if many will go to the open house but one just never knows. Keep your fingers crossed for us, okay?

I'm thinking of you all and wishing you the best that you can have for the holiday season. I know it's difficult for many. Just know that others care.

Take good care. Merry Christmas to all and to all a Happy New Year too. :-)

Hugz, Mary in Oregon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home