Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to drop in and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. It's good to see several friends from the original BB checking in. I don' t post much, but I do try to read the boards several times a week.

Christmas is really tough for me this year. With my Mom passing away last Feb., Dad in the nursing home, and the house being sold, there is no "home" to go to anymore. This is only the 2nd time in my life that I won't be going home for Christmas. My parents lived in the same house my whole life.

I've been keeping myself busy the last 2 days working on my BOM quilt for quilt guild. Anyone who brings their completed quilt top using the 2007 BOM blocks to the Jan. meeting, gets their name in a drawing for $100. I could actually have this one quilted by someone else if I win!

Karen in KS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home