Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Wishes

For one and all....like Rosey I too don't really know which day it is, only that it is next week and will be over soon enough.....BUT all my family will be together with my prodigal returning for good from the northern climate!!! I am so excited, tho we all wish his return was for many other reasons than why it is.....But I will take his return under any circumstances.....overcoming some of his problems will come after but that is okay too....nothing that can't be changed but only learning experiences of life for him......so I am counting the hours til Sunday evening and am not sure that even taking a sleep aide will help this Mom!!

I do wish everyone a Merry Christmas and health and happiness for 2008......am not sure where 2007 has gone but I do know that it has been a tediuous and trying time for this family, but we are all still here on the proper side of the grass......

Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home