Thursday, January 3, 2008

I agree it is so hot here

I agree Marion it is so hot here, I keep hoping for rain but so far none in sight . My poor garden is just keeping growing but I can't water as much as I like , when DH went to work he didn't realise just how many times I used the hose but being home now he tends to grizzle about the cost of water. By the way Marion our DS2 is down your way for 10 days we don't know quite where but Janna's , and they are using his house while he is in the UK. To all who have been so wonderful in inquiring about our Gus, he is improving in leaps and bounds , nearly anyway. We don't have to hold him with a towel to help him walk and he has started eating again. I am alittle worried about this as the only thing we had he liked were some chicken fillets!!!!! If he even thinks he is going to get them after he is better , tough luck dear boy. The kittens go tomorrow, I will miss them , they are such little characters, all different. As we were very lucky and our bill at the vets was made as light as they could I have said I would keep on helping. It is the least I can do. I do love cats and as long as they are very tiny I don't mind helping but they must be small enough to keep in our bath while I have a shower. Our bathroom is big but they are grotty little things and walk their food everywhere. Must go and give the boy his pills he clamps his jaws tight and even trying to put them is the side is hard work. Hugs bee in NZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home