Wednesday, January 2, 2008

looking for suggestions

Goodmorning (burr) we got our cold weather last night. Hopefully the tropical plants I covered last night didn't freeze.
OK-question. My drip coffee pot is very noisy. It wakes up the puppy, and sounds like . . . well I don't know, just not quiet.
Do any of you have a suggestion for a quiet brew pot?
I've tried moving the thing into the bathroom or sewing room, but it just doesn't fit there.
Thanks, off to have the first cup-a the day.
Sara in chilly Fla.

1 Comments:

At January 4, 2008 at 11:22 AM , Blogger Kathi in Idaho said...

Sara - the Bunn Coffeemaker is so quiet you will wonder if it's making coffee at all. It keeps the water warm in a reservoir and makes a pot of coffee in about three minutes. The only drawback is that they have become quite pricey, so I'm hoping my old one (that I've had for over 15 years) keeps on chugging.

Kathi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home