Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

I would definitely prefer to be sleeping, but my granddaughter is here for the night and she *really* wanted to stay up to see the new year in. Turns out DH picked up some sparklers and is ready to go when the ball drops. I am feeling old, tired, and out-numbered! LOL

Thank you, Doris. That bad cold turned out to be flu and I was pretty sick over Christmas. Still not fully recovered and I have not been near my little old lady for a couple of weeks, since I have no desire to kill off the residents of the care home she is in... The contents of her house are mostly packed and sorted and after tomorrow we will get busy hauling stuff away, to the thrift stores, the auction and the rented storage unit. I have real estate agents coming out at the end of the week. Eventually this will all be over.

But at the moment what I am here for is to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and all the best in 2008. My horoscopes keep saying this is going to be one of the best years for a long time and am counting on that for all of us! Especially for Gus! LOL

Jean at Mill Bay, back after a sparkler break...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home