Monday, January 21, 2008

THANKS

for all your good wishes. I'm on an eating binge tonight as I'm cut off from everything other than clear liquid at midnight. I've packed a full suitcase because I'll be going to a rehab place in a few days and I was told when I called about it, that I need to bring working out clothes. I've got a bunch of T shirts, socks and loose cotton knit pants I use at the gym. Also have two books. I wish I'd had a chance to set up the I Pod but my techies didn't respond. I know they had midterms this week. Greg was concerned about physics.

I have to shower tonight with some special pre-op scrub and AGAIN in the morning with some more of the same stuff. Sounds a bit hyper to me. My poor skin is just recovered from the horrible itchies I suffered from all fall and December.

Even Shadow got a bath and a newly laundered bed for her trip to Koko's house during my absence.

Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home