Thursday, January 24, 2008

Attaching a picture


To attach a picture, sign in and go to the posting page, as usual. On my screen, at the top right of the posting area, there are various buttons. Mine include automatic numbering, bullets, spell check, and a little tiny picture of a mountain (blue sky). If you click on the picture, a window pops up that lets you browse your computer to find the picture you want. Once you find it, follow the on screen directions to choose a lay out. Finish your post, and voila, you have a picture.
These are my babies, Ike and Schuyler.
It is going down to 12 degrees F tonight. Remember, I live in Alabama. This is the kind of weather I moved down here to avoid! At least nothing has budded out yet, so it's not going to freeze back anything I wanted to keep. I wish I could stay home and work on Mom's quilt, but I'm sure I have to work tomorrow. They won't call school on account of cold...
Laura in Alabama

1 Comments:

At January 25, 2008 at 9:17 AM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

Laura - beautiful dogs! How cold did it get down there last night? We woke up to 10°. Hard to believe it will be almost 55° on Sunday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home