Friday, January 25, 2008

Oh dear !

Inspired by the photos of the dogs I have spent the last 15mins trying to post a photo of my own, but it seems to have got lost in "Cyber Space"... I'll (perhaps) try again later !

Bee. I'm sure we would all love to see a picture of Gus. He has become a bit of a favourite here on the BB. ! So pleased to hear that the recovery continues to go well.

Busy days here still, with DD and her three children here, plus her dog ! Our dog has been exhibiting very strange behaviour ths week. Lots of running off with shoes etc. Something we thought she had stopped doing. .The visiting Lab is part of the family but Holly doesn't seem too keen to share and objects to not being allowed the freedom of the house . She likes to play with the children but doesn't like them taking her space !!! She'll be sorry next week, when they are no longer here..... ask me how I know !?!

The weather has continued to be fine and sunny. It makes everything so much easier. DD has been busy driving in and out of town, catching up with her friends and the friends of the three children. Not much of a rest for her but she seems to be enjoying herself, I hope so anyway.

Can't believe that we will be off to Scotland in a months time ! I've hardly given it any thought. Before then I am hoping for a visit from a school friend from England. We haven't seen each other for over 40 years ! I wonder if we will recognise each other !!! The timing isn't good, she is likely to be here the week before we go away, but I couldn't forgo the chance of seeing her again.

Off to take the DGS's off for a walk. DD and DGD are still in bed !
Enjoy the w/end.
Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home