Sunday, July 15, 2007

Weighing in

Eeeeuw, I hate having to report this week. I ate out 3 times, and am up a pound, and haven't lost any on my measurements. Ugh. Will have to stop eating out. Well, eventually. On Wednesday, I'll be flying up to Michigan for 6 days. I'll get there late Wednesday evening, then on Thursday will meet a buddy and drive down to Shipshewanna, IN to visit Yoder's and Lolly's, and the antique mall, and maybe have lunch at Essenhaus in Middlebury. I'm afraid to contemplate weighing in on my return. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will be spent at a TreadleOn Gathering and Acadamy (TOGA), a group of folks who love and use old sewing machines. Sunday evening and all day Monday and part of Tuesday will be celebrating birthdays with our son and his family. He and his wife were both born on July 23, but in different years, and their boy Daniel was born on July 28, as was our son's son from his first marriage, Steve, who lives in California. Our granddaughter from that first marriage was born July 4th, so you can see that this is a very expensive month for us, LOL. I expect I'll have a lot of catching up to do when I get back, between email and quilting boards.

Pat in Rockport, TX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home