Monday, July 16, 2007

Thanks for the chuckles

Marion, I just about fell off my chair laughing at your comments...thanks for the chuckles.

Jane, good luck with the grandchildren...you're right, you'll be played out by the end of their visit but how special. What do you have planned for them? Coming to Grandmas in the mountains must be exciting for them.

Will someone please turn off the housewren! I keep reminding myself of the utter silence of winter when no birdsongs are heard yet the little wrens who have adopted my birdhouse in my garden this year are singing their hearts out from early morning to late at night. I wonder that they don't sing off any fat they have on their bones. And such a lovely trill. But it's constant, one trill right after another. I wouldn't mind a break in their birdsong.

A full house of B&B, very enjoyable guests this past week-end, now the clean-up and getting ready for a visit from our very good friends from Sarasota, Florida, who are traveling up one side of Lake Michigan and down the other. They will take the ferry to Tobermory, Thursday, then drive on south to stay with us for several days.

And breakfast is awaiting...a little rain over the week-end has removed some of the yellow grass but not enough rain to make much of a difference.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home