Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Raeann

I received your email the other day, thanks. You should have received a couple of emails at least over the last couple of days. If not, please email me again and let me know. You might like to include your phone number - I can Skype your phone and let you know the latest as a last resort.

Sorry, everyone.

MARION: Loved the joke! Winter has set in here as well. Cold and even wet at times! Have you had much snow yet? Aren't you off to Scotland sometime later this year?

DONNA: So glad to hear the news of your DBIL.

We took DS#3 and his American g.f. through the wine districts (Clare and Barossa Valleys) over the weekend. They seemed to enjoy the experience and bought 3 or 4 bottles of wine, port, etc to savour over the winter. We bought some too, then came home with the thought (from me) that lots of the wine in our cellar could have gone off by now! DH humoured me and brought some inside to test: first one yuk but the next one OK. We may need to have a cheese and wine night to go through a few more, I think............

Off to settle in front of the heater for the evening.

Fran in S.Aust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home