Sunday, June 10, 2007

A peaceful Sunday

Congrats to the Kiwi yachtsmen(sailors) not sure what is proper there, looks forward to seeing them in America's Cup!
Prayers for Ken, Donna.
Watching sports here, The Prefontaine classic track meet in Eugene Oregon, wish I was there watching instead of TV.
Love hearing about your trip Doris, sounds wonderful.
An admission on the diet front, I'm having Strawberry Shortcake for dinner.
I've been waiting for the right day & this is it. There will be no compromise on ingredients, butter, sugar & real whip cream. It will be the one & only of the season.
I will sae the muffin recipe for another splurge, looks yummy.
I have lost 10 pounds & hopefully I won't gain back half for my indulgence.
I don't like to think about the total amount I need to lose. Even with ten I feel like I'm walking faster.
No sewing here, but the withdrawl is sneaking in & I will be starting something here soon!
Off to the races....wanted to add a pic of my berries but the blog doesn't want me to, darn!
Enjoy the day, Jill


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home