Saturday, June 9, 2007




I everyone. I am reading each day and trying to keep with you all. I love reading about what is happing around the world.



I just popped in to remind you that Jill has kept the Yahoo group up and running for the gals that are still having a problem getting into this site. There are files there that we can post receipes and such. I know how the spammers have attached the original site. It is a shame, but we have moved on. The blog is great to be able to put a photo right there with our message. We do' have to go to another place to see what we just described in the message.

It has been so quiet here as well as the other groups I am on. I hope it is just spring fever, or is that almost summer. Everyone must be outside enjoying the sun and the beautiful weather we have been having. I am just north of Atlantic City and I know everyone has been enjoying the beach. Here are some photos I took at Wildwood. You can see the storm coming in over the water. The next day there was a sail boat way out in the water, but I justed the zoom to get it closer... It was cool, but sunny weather. We had a great time.
Donna, LEH,NJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home