Sunday, June 10, 2007

Misc.

Hi,
Hope I can remember everything. :-) I wish there was some way to see the blog while writing. Oh well.

Marion, congrats for the yacht wins! Bet the Kiwi Islands are rocking.

Thanks for the update on Ken, Donna. He and his family will be in my thoughts.

Thanks everyone for the great pictures! That is probably my favorite feature of this blog. I very much enjoy seeing our own 'Show and Tell'.

Thanks Kathi for the muffin recipe. Sounds yummy! Now what time should we all show up to gather around the muffin table with you? ;-) LOL

Today is the Soup Box Derby. A grandson is in it so we'll be down at the track cheering him on. The weather is wetter and chillier than I would like but I'll just bundle up I guess. I've put away my winter clothes but the weather keeps turning chilly again. I've had to pull out a pair or two of wool socks. I won't complain too much though as so many areas have drought conditions. The rain is good for our earth.

Tuesday I head north for a mini quilty retreat with friends. We meet at a friend's house. She has a long arm machine which she lets us practice on. So far I haven't felt comfortable playing with it but the others have given it a try. I'm happy to set up my machine and sew, sew, sew.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Hugz to those who need them.
Mary in Oregon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home