Monday, June 11, 2007

uuuuummmmm !

I have just taken the loaf out of the oven ! It's looking good . I fancy it won't do a lot for the waist-line but...hey...I"m doing this in the name of science....Talking waistlines, it seems that my winter clothes have shrunk during the summer months . I can still get into them but things look a little (I wish..) strained in places... Just what I needed to get serious about some exercise ! I'm not going to weigh myself, I think I would be too discouraged. I'll take a different approach. Be more disciplined for two weeks ,THEN weigh . Hopefully then , the amount I want to lose will seem achievable !

Well done Jean ! What an encouragement !

Glorious day here today, warm and sunny, all the doors and windows open. Rosey is right. Our winter is short and not too severe, so most of us quite like the changes that it brings...

I know this isn't a joke page but this one really amused me yesterday . Thought I would risk passing it on ..

Calmness in our lives...

Dr Phil proclaimed "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and never finished..."

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and never finished and finished off a bottle of Shiraz, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bottle of Baileys Irish Cream, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of chips, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheese, some more Pringles and a box of chocolates...

You've no idea how *&^%$# good I feel right now !

with apologies from Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home