Friday, May 18, 2007

so what happened there ?!?

there I was, chatting away to you all and the post disappeared... I must have pressed something I suppose. These fingers of mine have a life of their own !! Lovely to hear from so many people and aren't the photos great. It's wonderful to be able to see where people live, almost as good as visiting.

Lovely day here today . I plan to rake some leaves and enjoy the sunshine. Tonight we are going to a local production of a popular comedy. Should be fun. I do admire locals who are prepared to put themselves on stage in a small community like ours ! Couldn't do it myself !

Do hope Doris enjoys Ireland. I've never been there myself . Every time we are in UK I think we should go over there but it never seems to happen...

DD#1 will be celebrating her 42nd Bday on Sunday ! Now that makes me feel old !! It probably makes her feel old too !

Better get out there and enjoy the sunshine..
Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home