Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thanks for the update, Donna!

Good morning all,
Donna, thank you SO much for posting! You've been on my mind a lot since the NJ fires began to be in the news. What a horrible thing to happen. I'm thankful there was no loss of life but it's still a scary thing. Hope things settle down soon for everyone. Let us know if anyone can help in any way.

I go in today for enhancement lasik surgery on my eyes today. I'd had the lasik done last December but the correction was underdone. I've often been cranky since then while I juggled glasses. :-) It's very nice to at least be able to walk around the house and be able to see things. But the distance vision has been a challenge for me. Especially when driving. Thankfully I had glasses to improve the distance vision while in Australia. Otherwise I could have been one VERY cranky tourist. I hope this surgery gets me to a better level of vision.

Other than that, not much going on here. I don't post much because I can't think of much to say. :-) Plus the weather has been so nice that I'll admit to just enjoying it. The flowers are blooming and the roses have loads of buds. Once the roses start blooming they should be lovely most of the summer. It's also wonderful to have windows and doors open for the fresh air. By the end of winter I begin to feel almost claustrophobic after so much time without fresh air in the house.

Doris, I'm so sorry to hear about your back. I commend you for going ahead on your adventure. Hope all goes well and you have loads of fun!

Can't recall what else I meant to comment on so will close. Hugz to all those who need them,
Mary in Oregon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home