Thursday, May 17, 2007

A quiet week...`

on the BBchat... I know it takes a moment to sign in, but, with less than an average of three posts a day during this last week, we are in danger of losing touch with each other. For me anyway, that would be a real loss. I have so enjoyed hearing about the lives of other BBers. It's an endless fascination to me that we have such similar problems and situations to deal with... along with our passion for quilting ofcourse !! My own life is full and busy but, when I have a moment, I love to make a cuppa, switch the computer on and read of other peoples lives and families..
Loved today's photo of the three couples enjoying their time together. It's very special when we get to spend time with other BBers..

Off to bed now.
Marion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home