Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I met TerTer today with Marty!



Let's see if I can possibly post a couple of pictures. Never did this before. DS is standing by to help.

I met TerTer and Marty today in Stowe! All of our DHs came too, and we had a great lunch, lots of gab and bunches of pictures. Let's see if I can show you...

Okay, I think that worked. That's Marty on the left, then me (Jean), then TerTer in the top picture. In the bottom picture it goes Marty and John, me and Bob, TerTer and Mark. Quite a good-looking bunch, aren't we?!? Of course, we had to be after Marty all day to behave (which didn't work-snort!) which made it even more fun! I think even the DHs had a good time! What fun!! More pictures should be forthcoming from the other gals.

Jean in VT

1 Comments:

At May 16, 2007 at 12:16 PM , Blogger Beverley said...

Great pictures. Lovely to see you Terter. Malvern is this week. Brenda and I will have some carrot cake for all the Pixies :)
Beverley, xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home