Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day

Cooler here, that is welcome. 89 yesterday.

We went to early service this morning, contemporary. Music was lively. The children's choir was great. My vote will be to return rather than the staid second service. Then to brunch which was nice, too.

My ideal day is scheduled: calls promised from all three kids, some work in the garden and a long time relaxing with the paper. Sounds perfect. An angel arrived yesterday, holding a small kitten. I collect this type and love this addition. Gift cards, too from the boys - funny how we still call them boys when they are in their 40s.

I have been collecting reds for a quilt - from orangey to cranberry shades. No other colors will be used. Do they need washed? They will be starched thoroughly before cutting. This one will be queen size and for me. Have not done that for a long while. Good summer project.

Blessings,
MJ In ID

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home