Friday, May 11, 2007

A sprinkling of snow on the Alps...

We had a sudden weather change yesterday, a cold southerly came through (take a look at what is south of NZ...not a lot...) Today has dawned bright and clear and the Alps have a sprinkling of snow on them. Very exciting !! They look so beautiful from here against the clear blue sky.

The BB has been quiet this week. Maybe, if I had a sewing room , I would spend more time there than on the computer..!!!

DH has hired a tractor this morning so is happy as a sand boy out there, moving soil from one place to another !! He's off to go flying with a neighbour this afternoon. Great day for it. I might spend my time sorting fabrics for my next quilt.

Enjoy your w/end.
Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home