Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Beautiful room!

Oh, what a beautiful quilt room. The pictures from all over are wonderful also.
The NZ pics are amazing. As soon as we get the digital camera I'll try my hand at pics also. Just a suburban house, but we call it home. Someone must have dusted, sorted, cleaned out, for days before that picture was taken. My rooom never looked so good, even on a clear day!
It's good to see the areas where we all live. NZ has my vote as the most beautiful so far, but Jane's area on N.C. is easier for me to get to. It is beautiful 3 seasons of the year. The 4th season I'd be here.
OK, enough. I did lift the weights this morning, as it was too smokey to go for a walk. I know this isn't the prayer page, but please send your prayers/good wishes for the fires to go out in this area. People are losing their homes in Ga. and No. Florida. We need that weather system over the coast to come in and put out the fires.
Sara in Smokey Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home