Monday, May 7, 2007

Kata Tjuta

Loved the photo Fran. Kata Tjuta is a magic spot... So pleased to hear that the visit went well.

Slight nip in the air this morning, but it looks as if we are in for another warm sunny day. We have got the neighbours Beagle staying for a few days. She is three weeks younger than our Beagle and they see quite a lot of each other . They had a great day yesterday, playing amongst the fallen leaves...no need to take them for walks when they are on a visit like this ! They fell into their baskets, exhausted, last night and were snoring within minutes !!

Golf day for DH today, so he'll be happy with the weather. While we were away I walked around a course with him, first time I've ever been on a golf course, now he's all set to get me the necessary gear and turn me into a golfer...I don't think so ...the exercise would be good for me but I'm not sure that I want to give up all that quilting time ...

I like Jane's idea of posting photos of our homes or surrounding countryside. That would be fun. DH took some photos of this place from a light aircraft recently, they will be "filed" away somewhere I guess ...

A shocking incident in Christchurch this w/end . A party got out of control, lots of youth spilled out onto the road and a car deliberately drove through them, killing two 16yr old girls and injuring seven others.. Evidently, word of the party was circulated via texting ... It must be almost impossible to prevent that happening..

Time to go.
Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home