Sunday, May 6, 2007

favourite outback pic


I agree with Mary - we had a wonderful time with her, her 3 friends, my sister and a QB from Whyalla travelling north in 2 cars for 8 days or so. DH survived having 7 women around him - I think he actually enjoyed it! It's fun to look at all the photos and see us all covered in fly nets though - I don't think some of the visitors were ready for our overly friendly insects! LOL


This is my favourite scene from my small collection of photos. It's of part of Kata Tjuta, near Uluru. Most of the others had cameras which were easier to handle so I was pleased to find that this one photo came out so well.


It's been terrible to read and see the pictures of the town in Kansas which was razed to the ground by the tornado. I gather the tornadoes are still at large, and moving into Oklahoma. I'm definitely thinking of and praying for all of those who may be in danger right now.


MARION: So pleased to read of the new addition to the sailing family......love the quilt too!!


LAVINIA: I was horrified to read of your treatment at the hands of the quiltfest administrators - <> to you.
ROSEY: Thank you so much for your and Jock's friendship to Shannon while he's been in Toronto. I'm SO looking forward to being able to give him a welcome hug - when he arrives back in Adelaide 3 weeks today!


JEAN: We thought about having a garage sale when we moved house Jan 06, but time got away from us somehow. Now I'm glad we didn't bother! Instead we took at least 5 station wagon loads to St Vincent de Paul's. And because we now have 2 storerooms in the building out the back, we unfortunately brought a lot of stuff with us!! At least we now have a 'his' and 'her' storeroom each, so that the one left to sort out the other's possessions will be halfway organized when it comes to disposing of them.


Off to prepare for this week's classes.

Hugs to all

Fran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home