Friday, May 4, 2007

Vermont

TerTer, I am going to try to get to Stowe on the 15th. That way I can see both you and Marty. Are you still planning to go to Keepsake Quilting while you're in Vermont? I'd like to get there too.

Vicki Collins, are you on this board? If so, please e-mail me. I think of you often.

Coming off of a really lousy cold which stuffed up my ears big time! I can't remember the last time my ears were such a mess. No infection the doctor says, but plenty of fluid, and it's driving me NUTS. Hopefully by the weekend they'll clear. ugh.

Not much quilting time lately, but I did finish DS's graduation quilt, except for the label. Yay!! I'm done five weeks before graduation! That was one deadline that was making me nervous.

Well, back to work. Hope to see TerTer and Marty soon.

Jean in VT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home