Monday, April 30, 2007

Found out

what you mean Rosey, Trying to get to the post site this morning I have almost forgotten what I would like to respond to. We too have just dial up and it will still be a long time before we get high speed. Well it is here but I would need to take a mortgage out to have it. LOL
I wanted to tell Marion what a grrrreat quilt. It is absolutely beautiful, and yes like Rosey I am glad we are going into the summer direction. Yesterday was a gorgeous day with wall to wall sunshine but this morning it is blustery. We still need a lot of drying weather so this should help.
Received a call yesterday that my DM , she is 92, fell during the night and broke her wrist. DSIL wrote that she is very thankful it was not her hip as that could lead to lots of complications. We are going to go south(that is south for us) on Thursday so hopefully will get to see her on Friday, or Saturday.
Well maybe I should start the stove yet as I am siting here and feeling rather chilly. It is not cold just uncomfortable and I love a wood fire. the bones enjoy it too.
Later Hugs all around and those who wish or need grab two. Their free.
Grace in Ont

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home